WE HELP INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVISORS & SMALL RIAs.
We help/work with advisors/firms who:
- Have the ability, and more importantly, the motivation, to develop their compelling story about their niche expertise and their ideal audience.
- Want to be thought–leaders in their respective specialty and market.
- Want to develop simple marketing that focuses on building momentum, inspiring ideal referrals (quality) versus lead advertising campaigns (quantity).
- Have good practices and networks they can build on.
- Are open to listening to professionals; advisors who don’t want to micro-manage marketing success.
- Have reasonable marketing budgets. $1MM+ in Gross Revenue who invest at least 5%+ in marketing every year. Some exceptions.
PODCAST: Marketing for Top Advisors
We regularly quip about branding and marketing for financial advisors. Kirk Lowe, Matt Halloran and Ray Gauthier share their unique perspectives, strategies and experiences working with financial advisors for over 20 years. We also hand pick experienced financial marketing and technology guests to help advisors simplify their marketing mindsets and strategies to achieve better results.
DEATH BY REFERRALS
Explore a simple, sustainable marketing mindset that will help you attract more ideal referrals.
"The most important paper I've written in my 17 years in financial marketing. How advisors are killing their practices by not investing in the right referral mindset." - Kirk Lowe
Take Control. Start at Influencer Academy.
For many years now, we're been creating and sharing marketing resources for financial advisors. A few years back, we created AdvisorU and before long, and without much promotion, it grew to 300 members in a month. We've decided to rename AdvisorU to Influencer Academy and make it available for free right here at TopAdvisorMarketing.com. There are 150+ papers, videos, courses, practice management audio-snippets, exercises for developing your top advisor brand, developing effective websites, implementing sound social media, starting your own financial podcast and more. Oh, and there's no charge to access.